Monday, February 8, 2010

Last weekend before CNY

I went to WC's house party, dear, Ms Khoo, Sam, TianPin and BoonLin. 
And a Japanese liquor had been served, taste like Vodka plus a lot a lot of water. Don't how to describe la. We still finished it.
They played Wii, PS 3. It was so sien, bored seriously. We stayed until 2 something in the morning, left me the only girl at last, because Ms Khoo piiit after Wii.
  
 Every time no matter who's house party, our gang will be the last group of leaving. Can say this is our culture la. Luckily this time we just played CID. No any after party plan. XD
p/s: WC kept breaking fart the whole night, the silent killer.
**********************************************************
Sunday, we do this. hahaha... How to call this? Kuih Kapek? Kuih Lapek? Aiya, cincai la... 

Of course I didn't help anything, because I was lausai in that morning. 

It reminded me that Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming, dear's 21st birthday is coming too. However, I don't feel any happiness for this coming CNY, maybe there is something bothering me all the while. 

I want to spend more time with dear and my besties. I know I will miss them.  

CNY comes faster, then should the time stopped, I just want remember these moments. I will remember every smile.

These were how I spent for my last weekend before CNY. 

No comments: